accounting
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Firedragon wrote:
I used to play on this website a long time ago, recently me and my friends wanted to try it out again, but we all found that we had forgotten our passwords. xD
Every single one of us tried to reset our passwords. Most of us came through successfully but others got confused and just tried to make new accounts because their old usernames sucked anyway (like mine... firedragon...)
But for some reason it would not let us validate our new email addresses.

.-.

Also Can you delete my old account Nightshade and rename this one? .-.
~Kys
Hoodlum wrote:
welcome back, but it looks like @Firedragon is working for you? as you wouldn't be able to write a message in the forums, and it looks like you are able to join games, game 680448
I can see you have @VNT~Nightshade & @FireBird73 attached, which are the new ones created. (not validated). If you were wanting a name change? if that's what you are asking, sorry it isn't an option at this point. If you had managed to validate those new accounts and clocked some games on them,, moderating staff probably may have become suspicious as we frown on multiple accounts for many reasons, mainly cheating purposes, getting around chat bans, getting around the limited freemium account limitations, hiding reputation. The rule of multiple accounts (even for just name change purposes) is for all users. Perhaps in the future there might be an option to do it yourself.
If you have any more enquiries, send @Hoodlum or @elysium5 a message. Thanks

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman