• 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
aghast11 wrote:
I can't even see the number of tokens I'm suppose to have in my profile.

Have 4 active games and one pending.

Won't let me create a game.
Matty wrote:
What is the error message your receive when you try to join or create a game?
What is the gamenumber of the game you try to join?

Note: You can check howmuch tokens you have in one of the game shops, the easiest is the rank one. You can go to that by clicking Upgrades in the top of your screen.

I looked it up for you, and you have 114 tokens. I don't know the exact amounts by heart, but it looks like you need to play some more games before you can join extra's again.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
Click on Upgrade at the top of this page, you'll see your tokens.
I have donated a few to you (100) to tide you over for a couple of days.
(edit) Posted the same time as Matty LOL
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
aghast11 wrote:
Thanks for the donation. When I click Upgrades, I see how many I have now.

But otherwise it shows a way to spend tokens to buy higher ranks?

I guess I need 120 tokens to join or start games.

I never paid attention because I never had problems joining or starting games. I've played 183 games in almost a year on the free account, usually maxing out the number of games I can be in.

How can I play more games if I need more tokens to join or start games?

I'm currently in 4 active games now. I don't know if I get tokens for each game I play or lose. Looking at game logs, I see you get 20 tokens a game, win or lose.

So I'm surprised I've been able to play 183 games when it costs 120 to play and you only get back 20 whether you win or lose.

You must get a ton more tokens if you upgrade to Premium? It says unlimited number of games but as it is, it's been taking longer to have games fill up recently so maybe other players on free accounts have run out of tokens too?
Cireon wrote:
Games are free to join, unless you want to join more than 3 live games a day (you can additionally play two more 2 player games). These extra games cost 120 battle tokens each.

From what I can see you mostly play long term games. You can also join a sixth or seventh game over your five game limit for 120 battle tokens each time you do it. Right now you seem to have 5 games open (4 active & alive, 1 pending, the game in which your are dead should not count).

It should warn you when you join a game that it will cost tokens and explain why.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
aghast11 wrote:
Thanks, that kind of clears it up.

So anything over 5 costs tokens and under 5 should not?

I've only played Long Term games.

When trying to create a game, it shows 120 regardless of which map. I figured it had something to do with Premium maps.

But trying to join a game, it doesn't say how many tokens until I click join.
Cireon wrote:
aghast11
So anything over 5 costs tokens and under 5 should not?
Yes, that is correct.

aghast11
But trying to join a game, it doesn't say how many tokens until I click join.
In that case that may be something we should look into. I sorta agree with you that it is not very clear right now what is happening. We'll work to improve the communications around this subject so hopefully you are not as surprised.

I think we should also consider putting your current battle token total next to this information.

Thanks for bringing this up! Definitely helpful feedback.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
For premium maps it costs tokens. And for games over 5 it costs tokens.
The combination costs double.

There is only one premium map now though, that's carribbean. If you try with that one and you are playing 5 already, it will be more than 120.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
FYI Here's the full details of game limits and tokens at the News Forum
https://dominating12.com/forums/1/news-announcements/2530/new-website/post/39645#post-39645
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.