• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
TheMachiavelli wrote:
Are admins/programmers able to sort users by attendance score? It would be nice to have a list of the top 20 recently active players with a habit for leaving games when the dice go against them.

I know we can have a look at each player's score. But at least I find I only check out player's attendance scores AFTER they miss turns. Having a list like this would achieve two things: point out some players with atrocious attendance you might want to avoid. More importantly it would serve as a reminder to not just miss turns (hey, if you do, you might make it to the hall of fame and be ridiculed by one and all!)

I post this after having joined a 1v1. Five minute turns. Ten minutes of waiting for the other player to timeout.
Fendi wrote:
Hmm this actually sounds like an interesting idea. I don't think it should be hard to program but then again, I am no programmer.

Maybe we can add all the other scores to it, like chat and fair play.
aeronautic wrote:
I think that's a World Record, suggestion submitted in the late afternoon and implemented in the evening.

It's very simple to use, nice one Matty ;)
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
TheMachiavelli wrote:
Nice one Matty! Impressive implementation speed there.

The guy with the attendance score of 3 has played 72 games, of which he won 1. Impressive.

Great tool, I'm enjoying checking the worst of the worst.

CheekyTeeky wrote:
I'm guilty of missing turns in live games (not realising games have started or due to life interruptions) but rarely do i miss turns in long term games. As tournament eligibility is determined by attendance score i wondered if there could be two scores, one for each type. Of course it makes sense just to not miss turns :blush:.... but it would be nice
You have a keen military mind Pod...