see who is observing u
  • 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
TP_knighty wrote:
well as the name says already and description not much more to say - on the other site i play we can see people who are actually in ur room and not playing not sure if that is better but thats how it is over there so noone can spy u ;) lol ^^
Kyla wrote:
I don't like either of those ideas, I like spying sometimes ^^ and I also want Kelly to stay :(

if I could be anonymas? then yes!
TheMachiavelli wrote:
Jumping in here to say I too want Kelly to stay. And I personally don't feel she deserves a communication ban.

I would very much like to be able to play anonymously. This has been suggested a few times in the past - with different ideas as to how that could work. I'll add my own noise to that conversation at some point.

Oh and I don't mind people spying on me. Not really sure why anyone would want to, mind you...
4960epic wrote:
I like for others to know when im playing, i dont mind being watched, but having your name listed seems like an unecessary feature that might cause lag in the game when a player enters the room or leaves the room. 

Stick around kelly, youve been a great player to play with or against.
Hoodlum wrote:
I like the invisible lurking. Perhaps a good future feature would be the option as a host in the create game phase, to disable non players from chatting in the room.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman