• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
TP_knighty wrote:
would be awsome after the game u could go back to any point of the game and play it out the way u want it to see if there would be still a solution or to see why someoen made a certain move anyway it would be much less discussions later cause of it or whining i think - everyone could see for them self the variation they think it would be inmoment of disaster ;) lol
Hoodlum wrote:
Stratosphere worked on a game replay which was really nice for moderating with, it still needed some work for sametime games, but from what was accomplished, it was pretty awesome.. Because the programmers are still settling on the coding of the site for it's best performance, Stratospheres progress on the gameplay feature will likely need to wait before tackling it properly and given the time availability he has., It's definitely something not too far off, and something for the D12 community to look forward to.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
30crlh wrote:
Because the programmers are still settling on the coding of the site for it's best performance, Stratospheres progress on the gameplay feature will likely need to wait before tackling it properly and given the time availability he has., It's definitely something not too far off, and something for the D12 community to look forward to.

Is this really a thing? Is this really hapenning? Me and a bunch of friends have a regular game night and sometimes we spend days discussing how a game played out. Since we always play with fog of war it would be massive if we could have a replay option where we could re-watch the game!!
Matty wrote:
Strato has started on this a long time ago, but I haven't seen anything about it for a long time as well.
Don't know if he's still working on it.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Stratosphere wrote:
I had a busy time doing my graduation jobs, and yeah I haven't worked on it for a long time, actually I started working on it again when I got my own computer back, but I had to learn to comply well with other parts, and soon I got involved in enrollment and other things again :(. and I even couldn't play risk here as much as I liked. now I'm still busy but not as much as before, I can't promise, but I hope I can spend some time on it when I had time for some fun. I probably would have some spare time in two weeks, for a short time and I'll work on it, but not sure if I can complete it. if not I will be again busy for a month or two. but I WILL COMPLETE THAT JOB, I hate leaving a job incomplete. wish me a fast coding time next two week.
and excuse me for being too slow :(
Matty wrote:
It's ok to be slow. Everyone does stuff for free and for the fun of it, you don't have to do anything :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria