I think this would be a way better way to avoid unfair, rude,' or just incompetent players.
  • 17 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Hoodlum wrote:
An idea to work with the current reputation system.

In the report tab, there could be a :request a second report from player

this could come across as a notification, either ignored or accepted by whomever they select in the report tab. which if clicked, will direct them back to the game. So that they could go back,,, have a look and decide for themself after looking at the game log.. could have been a fog game.

eg: Game ??????? User Hoodlum requests your assistance to participate in the fair play system. accept?

a bit lengthy maybe, but thats the idea.

Players not affected by a suicide (dead already) or won the game, generally will just move on. This added report option, keeps the victim from coming across as a complainer (some players might not speak the same language) it keeps it more anonymous too. Players can use the message system to ask I guess, but it's more of an effort.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Kellyxc92 wrote:
If someone requested a report from me I would probably deny it because I can never remember what happened in the last game I played and I'm not going to take the time to investigate it.