A small label of your highest achieved rank
  • 11 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Votazap wrote:
I think a nice little, fairly easy to implement option would be a label next to your username that displays your highest achieved rank.
Matty wrote:
I added this to the statistics page, together with some other fixes to that page.

I'm not sure what @Fendi hacked in the database, but I'm pretty sure she was general once.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
I now have 862 games resigned. im assuming those were backdated from when resigning in 2p games wasn't counted before the migration?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Matty wrote:
Yup, not counting resigned games for 2 players is till an open issue :S

Edit: Fixed :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty is online.
aeronautic wrote:
That stats page is getting more refined (better) all the time.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
elysium5 wrote:
I have never resigned:)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
maafi wrote:
i have no recollection of resigning either. Might be mistaken though!
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
maafi wrote:
Damnit! You and your quick reprogramming fingers...
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
Fendi wrote:
Matty
I'm not sure what @Fendi hacked in the database, but I'm pretty sure she was general once.

That's just a myth ;)
elysium5 wrote:
So is the Gingerbread House in the woods, Fendi...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."