email
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
cody224 wrote:
When new players join, they don't know that they have to wait to play a game, or about the 24 hour turns. To help with this, you could automatically send a message telling everything they need to know about the game. This way, they wouldnt be confused and it would help keep players.
4myGod wrote:
Yes, I think that's a good idea.

So what exactly should be in the message? Obviously telling them about the 24hr turns, but what else specifically?
cody224 wrote:
 Hello and welcome to dominating12!!!
This site is all about playing risk, so you've came to the right place.

Alright, so the first thing you need to do is join a game, you can join 4 at a time. To look at the games waiting for players, click the game tab, in the top left. The game can't start untill all the certain number of players join. The icon in the right corner MY GAMES will be highlighed yellow when its your turn in a game. You earn a certain amount of tokens in each game you play(depending if you win or lose).
 Next you go to My Shop, in there you can check your tokens and see what you can buy with them. You can purchase new ranks, gametypes, and even new maps to play on.

If you have any more questions, go to the Forums icon. Type in your question, wait an hour or two, and then someone will most likely have answered it for you. If you want, you can also click the information tab, in the top center of the screen. That should help explain how to play risk(if your new at it).

PS: i suggest spliting the messages up to include the info about profiles and standings in another email. This way the message doesnt seem to long and they wont get bored reading it.

This email i wrote is just what it might look like if you plan to use something like this. But feel free to use this if you like it.