long term game search
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
killrick wrote:
trying to find a game to play can be difficult if your at all fussy about what options you wanted to play
a search option would make it easier to find the game your looking for
as it is it takes way too long to find a game that i would want to play,or have enough points to join,and i hate fog ,and its not a private game,and its a map i wanted to play.......................................
you get the idea
please make it easy for me to find my way
Matty wrote:
Yup, it already is there in the top right of the (long term game) lobby.

screenshot (click to show)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
killrick wrote:
that was fast....good job,
now what about a beer tap in the live game lobby?
the filter doesnt allow a map selection (unless theres a button for that i dont know about}outher than that it seems to work good
thx
Matty wrote:
Nope, no map filter. But how to do that? Filter on game size? That'd be a good idea I guess.
Not sure if I like a filter on a single map though.

Still, it's possible.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
Not that I ever use filters, but I guess there will be players that think "I fancy a 6p Capitals game on Med' States", so perhaps then that would be a handy tool, especially if the settings they filter show 50 results to sift through.
Although, with the thumbnails always available in each view toggle, it is quite easy to see "Med' States" for example, when you scroll the list of filtered games.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Hoodlum wrote:
The filter is cool. I mainly search for games that are almost full, so the game can start soonish. That would be a useful filter to me. can't complain tho.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Sygmassacre wrote:
Does the site remember the filter settings or do you need to choose them every time you go into the LT lobby?
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Matty wrote:
It doesn't remember them. Everytime you go there it'll load the defaults, which is to show everything except duplicates.