because no-one likes having unfinished busyness
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
TheMachiavelli wrote:
Here goes a very low priority feature suggestion:

Now that we're able to re-open games that never made it, it would be nice to have a list of games that exist in the database but which were never started.

Here are a few reasons why this would be good:

1) Are you a geek? Do you like having uncompleted entries in your databases? I mean... Really? This one should sway programmers. Unless they are not true geeks and just pretending. I guess we'll find out!

2) Do you have an ounze of romance in your blood? Wouldn't you want to provide a chance to bring life and joy to those abandoned and forgotten games? Unless you're dead inside and have no feelings?

3) It's a little bit faster to re-open a game than to create a new one. I admit this reason pales in comparison with the more fundamental ones above. But hey, some like to have an actual reason as to why this would be useful. I pity such people.
Matty wrote:
I absolutely agree.
The only point is that apart from a geek, I'm also a rational person, so I'll rate this feature with a very low priority...

In case you are wondering: the hardest part is probably where to put it in the interface ;)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria