• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
peter20080509 wrote:
https://dominating12.com/game/528203

I hope you can see what's going on from the log.

I started my turn and it shows "You have 0 reinforcements. Choose a territory to reinforce.".
I tried putting 0 to a location and it said "Error: num Troops must be at least 1"
I tried putting 1 and it said "error: youre not allowed to place that many troops"
peter20080509 wrote:
And I also tried clicking "back to card turn in" and it returns "error: Cannot return to the card phase if there is no card set"

I hope that helps with debugging.... Thanks all!
Matty wrote:
Not sure about this one. I've seen it once before and that seemed to be related tot a duplicate card (fixed a while ago, but some games started before the fix might still have the problem).

Glad it works now though ^^
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
Looking at the game number it's definitely a game that was going on during the bug, but not sure if they're related. I'll see if I have time this weekend to check the log for any interesting errors.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card