Password Doesn't Hold
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
RiskMan wrote:
Everytime I log in I have to reset password. For some reason system will not remember my password.
Hoodlum wrote:
Matty wrote: Posted: 26 Jan 2016, 09:54 am in Migration Bug
@DamoreNemesis. I have so far only met one other player with the same problem - I solved it for him by resetting his password. BUT - NOT in the reset password page where you use your email.

I resetted it in this page: https://dominating12.com/account/accountinfo

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
@Riskman, I'm guessing that you have told your computer to remember your password, but it is putting the previous password in, which you'll be unaware of ***************
You should restart your computer before typing in the new password then click "Remember Password" when it comes up.
Next time that you click or type your Log In profile name, the correct password will be inserted.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Matty wrote:
I really want to try and see what is the problem with this issue, but for that I'll need you to set a dummy password that I know (never ever give a (real) password to anyone over the internet). If you want to help me fix this issue for once and for all: please message me.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria