Buy more game slots with tokens
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
k-e-n wrote:
Buy more game slots with tokens in the Shop.

I fill up 4 games pretty quick, then have to wait...

Buy an extra game slot for 2000 tokens. Can still max at 5-10
lionheart wrote:
The four slots is to encourage people to pay for premium, when that option arrives
k-e-n wrote:
another site has the 4 free games. if you can earn a 5th, it's an edge over the other
lionheart wrote:
ah, if it is just 1 extra slot it might be a good idea. I thought you meant let people buy as many extra slots as they want, there still is the problem that if people are too happy without premium 4my wont get paid for his hard work ;)
4myGod wrote:
I think the 1 slot will still be not enough. If I use that thinking of giving 1 slot being an edge over, and then another site uses that and does 6, and another site 7... we end up in a downward hill towards no more income.

I figure it's best to stick with the already accepted method of premium, not trying to undercut anyone so they don't feel like they need to undercut me. Instead win over more users by having an awesome site, rather than just an extra game.

The only reason I plan to make my speed games free is because I want to see a lot of people playing speed games, I want it to be extremely popular and pull in the new members and keep them here on the site. I like the idea of speed games and want to promote the use of them, not hinder it by allowing only prem members to play them.

speed games/live games are 5 minute turn games.