please intervention
  • 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
The_Bishop wrote:
It's weird it was supposed everybody have 48h to take his turn due to the site migration.

But the in-game timer shows only 20 minutes left!!
Though if I check my "active games" list it says 1d 0h 20m

I don't know which timer is the correct one, but I fear it can cause many missed turns.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Cireon wrote:
The in-game timer cannot handle turns for multiple days apparently. The time in your active games list is correct.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
Huh? I was pretty sure that it sort of could handle a few days. It would show something like 47:00:20, but it should be able to do that just fine.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
PsymonStark wrote:
Well in that beta game there were 999h with no visible problem :D
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
JroK wrote:
yeah i was in 34 LT games and typically when i get on im taking between 22 and 26 turns. After the role over i took 6 and found myself dead and trampled in several...obviously missing turns and setouts....went to game log to "see" and again found as i thought i would that there was no information lax the turns taken after the move. this is or could be a large issue , not sure how many effected. I do however know for fact that over half of my LT games were unaffected on my end. Overall seems like a smooth transition otherwise. TX Cireon and Matty for the hard work

--->LONG LIVE D12
Don't blame the math....blame the path.