• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
wylde482 wrote:
Dice are way off. Losing fights sometimes as bad as 9-1 also dice roll doesn't always show both defender and attacker and sometimes nothing at all.
Have to refresh after game start, glitch of some sort. happened to me 2 out of 3 times.
Can't see opponents number of cards.
Not intended to be complaining, just wanted to point out the glitches in the forum as suggested.
Thanks!
The_Bishop wrote:
Thanks wylde, I think programmers will take into account your advisories as soon as possible.
I suppose they had an hard work today... and probably also tomorrow!

I can confirm I too have to refresh the page when the game starts, mostly because it doesn't show all the players in 'Players' tab.
And I confirm the dice issue also, but I've already told it in the other thread.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Clarke wrote:
1) Game number 603204: I added up all of the kills and losses from all of the attacks made during the game. The net was 37 more men lost by the attackers than they killed. Seems odd to me. One attack lost 17 to conquer a space that had only 3 on it.

2) The "move" button is directly under the "attack" button. What I mean is, as soon as you acquire the territory if you are clicking too quickly or double click by mistake, it moves all men forward to that space. The "move" button should appear off to the side to prevent accidental moving of men.

3) After everyone finishes their turn, I am having to refresh the browser too see the number of cards each player has.

4) I would prefer the list view instead of the box view on the live screen. Would like to be able to keep it in list view. How about making a setting for this in the player preferences.
Cireon wrote:
@wylde those bugs were known, but thanks for mentioning them anyway :)

@Clarke, we are looking into those bugs. About the two (layout) suggestions: I reported both of them, I think they are good ideas!
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Sygmassacre wrote:
In the "Active Games" screen when "More information" is selected it no longer has the round number the game is up to. No biggie but it was helpful to me as a quick reference to which LT game i was looking at due to some games having the same settings.

The new site looks good but its too slow for me to play live games on my crappy phone (yeah, I know.....time for an upgrade) and I seem to keep getting a security certificate problem whenever I enter the site.

Thanks to Matty and Cireon (and everyone else involved) for all the hard work making improvements to the DXII experience (Y)
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ