• 11 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
As some of you know, I've been wanting to impliment live games, also known as speed games. We've noticed a lot of people who join the site and leave without even playing a game because either they can't figure out what to do or it's not what the expected.

So I thought a way to remedy this is to make it very easy for new players to join live games, make it just a click away. So in the top right corner of the screen, next to the logo I Plan to have a "Go to live game lobby" image/link that will take them to the lobby. In the lobby they can see all of the live games and join them.

So I'm going to try to build up that path a new member takes from registering to playing live games. This should build our member base, which is necessary for other things like tournaments, teams, clans, etc.

So today I did a little work on the future Live Game Lobby. It's not near finished but I wanted to get people thinking about it and see what people thought about the new style:

[img]http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/719/livegamelobbycopy.th.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/719/livegamelobbycopy.th.jpg[/img]
lionheart wrote:
I can see thai thai going crazy with fast games, one after the other until either his fingers bleed or his keyboard disintegrates into nothing ;)

Looks good
4myGod wrote:
Yeah lol, I can see that too. I can see him taking all of the new players under his wing as well.
4myGod wrote:
Ok, I posted a new version of how the games will look and the icons for the settings. Like to get some feedback.
4myGod wrote:
Well the design can take who knows how long, I still have some more touching up to do, like adding a create game link, editing the way it displays players and adding a link to 24hr turn games.

After that I'd say about 2 weeks.
thaithai wrote:
i have only play fast game at riskattack.com .i have never play fast game with premium acc.i don't know the fast game work.
to lionheart:it is funny while all member try to get higher rank and buy new rank.but u don't want buy new rank.so i am not inrested in rank now while no one like it

lionheart wrote:
I am competitive so I do want to be the highest rank but I wouldn't play a hundred games at once to get their, I have more fun playing a few games at a time. I am happy if I am the highest rank for games played. If everybody beets emdizzle and cody so they don't overtake me with less games played I will be happy ;)
thaithai wrote:
i join all game.it is easy to lose while join all game.special it is very easy to lose while join 1 vs 1.
i don't like fast game.it cost much time to finish a game except increasing.my mother complaint i use computer all day
exactly i only play good at increasing type