• 13 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
lionheart wrote:
I was thinking, going back to the discussion of bots, I dont remember which topic that was so I will put it here. A problem with sites like these, where you commit to daily turns, is so many people go away for a weekend or whatever and lose turns get dropped, game ruined for them and other players as well.

I don't know if you were already thinking of this 4my but what if people had the option to turn on auto turns? it isn't the perfect solution because you want to take your own turns but when that's impossible it is better than nothing.
4myGod wrote:
I think if they get dropped and turn into bots that's fine, because then they don't rely on the skill of the bot, because whether the bot wins or loses, they already lost.

I was thinking to have a pause button. If people go away they can request a game pause of like 2 days or 3 days before the game will automatically unpause and send an email notification to all players.
thaithai wrote:
but if i don't want pause a game.the player only give a request to pause.if all agree,the game is paused,else one don't agree the game is not pause.game pause max only is 2 day ,no longer.
no bots.if u use bot,don't play game.i don't want play with AI.
lionheart wrote:
Problem is when one person goes away everybody else has to suffer because the game is on pause, if a few people pause the game it can draw it out a lot.

I see your point it isn't as good playing bots but the alternatives are a paused game or drop outs. I personally would go for temporary bots but would be happy with paused games.

Any other opinions stick them down people ;)
4myGod wrote:
yeah, that's a tough one. That is a pretty big problem. Vacations...
thaithai wrote:
someone need bots.but someone don't like it.so bots is option while create a game,like we choose fog.i won't join the game that bots is true because i login all day.who miss turn i have more opportunity to win
lionheart wrote:
True Thai, it benefits those that struggle to attend regularly, I personally don't like winning by people missing turns, doesn't feel like I earned it.
thaithai wrote:
do u know missing is a strategy
do u know while play at conquerclub i have use miss strategy to win a game.at conquerclub when u miss a turn u can receive double in next turn and no one att me.they think i miss next turn and i am kicked out for miss much turn .but that is a strategy

lionheart wrote:
I know that strategy, your right, it can work. Of all the risk sites you have played which do you think is the best thai?
thaithai wrote:
the best is dominating12.com because i have free premium.so i can login all day.