• 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
seguin wrote:
being a really bad red/green color blind person, I have a big issue when knowing if I have a set or not prior to my turn. The red and green cards all look the same to me. Is there a way to get it, like when I hover over the troops, to get the color of the cards to show?
seguin wrote:
I have had color blind settings on for months, and never had it show for the cards. Cleared the cache, it doesn't show the card color. Even got a new pc and it doesn't show...
aeronautic wrote:
http://www.dominating12.com/forum/?cmd=topic&id=1503&board=19&page=2#post-20457

This explains how to do a full refresh on most browsers, just in case you think you've cleared it, but haven't.

If it is still not working, perhaps PM a programmer that will check if it's turned on correctly.

Matty, Cireon or Vexer
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
seguin wrote:
Thanks Aero, I talked with Matty, he said it is not there for the cards currently, just the territories. He will look into it for the future, but not any time soon. 
Matty wrote:
Yes, it is on the todo list and we will defenitely have it for the rewrite. Once things are testable there, I will send you a message and you can see if you have some time to test things out and give some feedback.

But that's for then.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty wrote:
Ok, that was quick, I also have it implemented on this site - Ctrl F5 should display some sort of hover for the cards.

Doesn't even look too bad :P
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
That was quick, 19 minutes after seeing post #5, it is done!
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
Matty wrote:
Yeah, it turned out the cards pretty much had all information I needed already, so it was pretty easy.