• 23 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
chris wrote:
It doesn't seem like it needs to be anything that complex, at least initially. If you just make it something basic right off, you can make it better later. I think the priority now is getting something running.

I mean, as good an idea as checking the standings is, if isn't something that the v1 bot is going to need to factor in. It's likely to come out buggy initially anyway just because of the nature of making one. It seems like it'd be a lot simpler to get a functional bot and then try to add stuff instead of trying to implement it all right away and have it bug up on you.

Well, of course I'm mad. It makes things a great deal more interesting.
4myGod wrote:
Yeah, you're right. It can just be a simple bot that tries to take whatever continent he has the most troops in or something, just to get it started.
barack_obama wrote:
Speed games are perfect. I never joined conquer club in the first place because my friend complained that almost everything including speed games had to be bought with REAL money.
thaithai wrote:
have u ever play fast game at riskattack.com. it very lag.fast game need strong host.it run slow.i wait long time to join the game.sometime i can't finish my turn in 5 minute.it very lag.chatting in fastgame is fun.all player shouting:"don't att me.please att lionhert .he strongest and real threat".
fastgame need strong host.so u pay real money to play fastgame.it is normal.u prepare a coffee then play fastgame with me att riskattack.com.then u don't want play fastgame more
4myGod wrote:
Lol! Guess we are going to need to fix our lag then before running fast games...
Strype wrote:
Thumbs up for the bot idea! My girlfriend is interested in learning how to play, but she is deathly afraid of playing (embarrassingly) in front of other players. If I were able to set up games with myself, her, and a few bots, I think I could get her into it very quickly. :)
Matty wrote:
See this link for more info: http://www.dominating12.com/forum/?cmd=topic&id=539&board=19

There won't be bots online, but you can still play against some pretty good bots out there, including Vexer :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Thorpe wrote:
Plus if you want we could set-up a game in long term game and I will help train her with you...embarrassing youself is part of the learning game! We all have done some dumb moves back when we first started. 

I have trained players for 24 yrs...first on the board game and now on this site. There are some staff members that would love to help and will not make her feel embarrassed.  Two of them are women, Fendi and Crystal.

I love the fact that she feels that way...makes her a better player, cause she wants not to be known as a suckie player...you need to marry that girl! LOL
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next