• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Akfiz wrote:
Because of this:

Hey game developers, screw your dice.

If you want to kame a game at least make a realistic dice.

Things like 2-7 9-1 won't happen in real life on a regular basis

In your game this is the regular stuff.

Even in the first rounds dices like that happen in at least 3 of 5 games, at least...

Stuff like that doesn't happen so often in real life, in real risk games, do your math.

For example, in an 8 vs 2 situation, the chances for a 0 - 7 are 4%, this is not the case in your game.

What you really do is trying to keep an average of 50 procent wins for everybody, otherwise you lose players.

That's why when you got a good/bad dice at the start of a game you'll get some good/bad dice for the rest of the game, you have to either lose/win to keep your win-lose rate around 50%, if by any means you won, don't worry, you'll lose the next game.

It's not fair but who said developers have to be fair, all they want is money, and for that they need popularity, not a great game, otherwise dices would be a little bit more normal.

I don't wish you to die in hell or something like that, but I wish you to get what you deserve, to lose your job, the "you" are the people responsable for this, not necessarly the admins, but either the programmers or the directors, I don't have to call it they know it themselves who they are (not that they give a crap about it).

Anyway, this won't happen, so at least I can inform people about this scheme. You don't believe me ? good, that means you're skeptical, go ahead and play 10 to 20 1vs1 games, 1vs1 only all the time, you'll get to notice the pattern.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Risk is a social game. 1v1 is about as anti-social as it gets. Come play some games with lots of players and put some real strategies in place. Games with large troop numbers are infinitely more fun than attacking with only 6 on a territory hoping to get average dice.
Simply put......play better
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
4960epic wrote:
Man i wish i had a 50% win percentage. Syg preaches it right. its all about the players, and having fun. More troops= better dice because it has more troops to average over
Also i try to avoid 2p other than the occasional challenge against echko for fun.

Spoiler (click to show)