• 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
cody224 wrote:
when someone gets premimum(when they can play more than 4 games) does their rank look differant than a person without premimum? If not then maybe you could make the little arrows on the rank a differant color. Like maybe gold or blue, something like that. So it will be easier to tell who has premimum and who doesnt. And it will look beter. I like the way it is now but think it will be better with color for premimum. if you think its a bad idea then thats ok.haha.
4myGod wrote:
I don't know what we could do for premium rank colors. I will be adding more ranks later, a set of officer ranks, which will be golds and silvers. So I wouldn't know what colors we could make the prem ranks. Perhaps changing the background of the rank from black to white?
lionheart wrote:
maybe the colour of the actual name could change??? its a good idea to give contributors some sort of recognition
4myGod wrote:
That's true. They should have something noticeable to display. Where though would they need the recognition? members page, forums... in game? What do you guys think?

I don't think we need to have something everywhere their name is displayed perhaps.
chris wrote:
I'd like to do something to the ranks. It shows up on the forums and on the battle thing. I agree that they should have some sort of recognition, but nothing too out there.

Changing the background sounds cool, except that you've got the white chevron. That would need to change too. It might look cool if you flipped the black and white, except for the stuff behind it. hmm...

Well, of course I'm mad. It makes things a great deal more interesting.
4myGod wrote:
Or maybe we could add like a gold border around the rank.
4myGod wrote:
lol, that's because chris made his avatar an image of a broken link :P Being the very unique person he is...
chris wrote:
I think it's hilarious :)

I like the idea of a gold border though. I think that would work.

Well, of course I'm mad. It makes things a great deal more interesting.
Emmdizzle wrote:
I think freemium ranks should be very dull looking...therefore if the premium ranks are say for instance black with gold borders, maybe freemium should be black and white only.
4myGod wrote:
Perhaps, I didn't want too much separation in the ranks between premium and freemium, I didn't know so many people wanted that. I always wondered why cc made the golden ranks for premium members.

I think freemium ranks will stay like they are now, and then premium I will add decorations too.