It would be cool if players were able to join clans.. It would make it easier to find people.Clans could challenge each other in
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Horsepower wrote:
Just a thought. My one complaint is trying to find people. I like the idea of joining a clan/team or incorporating a "favorites" user list.
Matty wrote:
A friends list is somewhere on our todo list, but it'll take a while before it gets priority.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
Yes, we will eventually get a friends list but we will not have clans. The problem with clans is that players in a clan tend to play as a team even if it's not a team game.
Hoodlum wrote:
i agree with Vexer about clans, it doesn't work for risk because of the teaming/favoritsm factor.

I see that you have referred a few people already Horsepower. You can see your referrals on your referral list. Referral Program

I use to be a clan leader myself, and I have a lot of my old clan members, other clan members and risk friends that I use to play with on mine. (181 players), it's kind of like a friends list for me.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman