It would be nice to be able to select your teammate
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
corpcrusandwich wrote:
The main reason why I am excited about team games is because it means that my friend and I can play together on the same team. The only problem is that with the way that team games are set up it is not guaranteed that we will end up on the same team, which just defeats the whole purpose for us.

I think it would be cool if when you select your color you could also select a team letter. (An additional feature to this could be that you could note to other players that you have a teammate on the way, that way they know to pick a different letter) I think that this would be a great way to help people who want to play together end up on the same team.
Hoodlum wrote:
Yes team games are awesome. And some good news for you. You can play with your friend it has been an option since it was introduced. When you host a game you have the option of random or join order. Join order is the option you want to choose.

(when you enter a team game it tells you if it is random or join)

This is how it works.

Join Order (The host is in 'A 'team)
The next person to join the game is going to be his partner.. TEAM A also.

player 3 & 4 to join will be 'B' team

player 5 & 6 to join will be 'C' team

player 7 & 8 to join will be ';D' team
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
Further to what Hoodlum explained:
A little tip to ensure there are no mistakes...
After selecting "Join Order" option, also choose "Password" option and when the game is created, only invite your team mate at first. Do not invite any other players until your team mate has joined, because as Hoodlum explained, using these settings, the next player to join will be your team mate.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
corpcrusandwich wrote:
Thanks for the tip aeronautic! I still think that it would be simpler if you could just have the option to manually select your team letter, but I understand that making any coding changes can take a lot of effort.