I have done this several times
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
rgenandt wrote:
It's usually when I am distributing troops to more than one territory and then I click up there thinking it's to end the distribute phase rather than the attack phase. Maybe we could have a pop-up warning if we hadn't yet attacked any territory, or even the option by user account to display or disable such a warning? Or maybe I am the only blonde air-head that clicks it by mistake?
4myGod wrote:
lol. What do others think about this? If others agree then perhaps I can add some sort of pop-up warning if you haven't attacked yet. It would be like those alerts that pop up like "BLEEP" and the box.
lionheart wrote:
i have done it once or twice as well as ending my reinforcement thinking it was the attack stage, maybe you could have in bigger writing the words distribute phase, attack phase and reinforce stage. colour coded as well so people are sure what stage they are in??? or is that to far???

if there is the option to enable/disable rgenandts idea then its no problem if people dont like the feature 
WithAQuickness wrote:
I'm new but I've played Risk on other sites and I think it would be a good idea for a warning. It seems like a waste to wait X number of hours and then ruin your turn with a simple mistake.
4myGod wrote:
Yeah, it seems that's going to have to happen. It needs to be something that isn't annoying.

However, I think even with an alert we are gong to click it. One of the reasons for clicking End Attack phase is because we think we are ending the reinforcement phase. If that's the case we most likely will confirm it as well, though it might give us longer to notice our mistake before it's too late.
k-e-n wrote:
I'm a newbie to this website and i've clicked the end instead of attack at least 3 times. A pop up would be nice, or move the end button to the far left.
rgenandt wrote:
I love the new buttons, thanks a lot! You did a good job with it all :)