30 second warning "ding"
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
joshiefrosh wrote:
Every time I hear the 10 second ding, when I've become distracted, I run out of time before I can click add time. A 30 second ding added on would be awesome; or even just adding 5 seconds.
Vexer wrote:
We can compromise on 15 seconds. You'll need to refresh a game page for it to update.

If you're clever you can set the alert time to anything you want by modifying your local copy of the play.js file. Search for timeAlert to find where to modify it.
The_Bishop wrote:
Yes, and if you are VERY clever... You will find a file called dice_outcome.six and you can get much more benefit by modifying that rather than the sound alert! Let's make a try! :D

Spoiler (click to show)

«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Vexer wrote:
sigh, I wish you hadn't said that. There are players who actually think you can hack the dice even though they are rolled on the server and not by your browser. You'd be surprised by how much misinformation is floating around.
The_Bishop wrote:
Whoops sorry General, I was just trying to say something funny.
But also I declared that what I told is false. How can one thinks that a file format *.six exists for real?

By the way thanks for the information. Me too I would like something more like 20 seconds, because if I am in the action and not watching the clock at all, then when it starts to beep it's a bit hard to end the attack with a decent result and make a fortification (possibly smart) in 10 seconds.
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein