true
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
SnRojo wrote:
do this game beliveble , because the people get tired with the fake things who happend in this game , is not soo dificult a bit of justice, the dice is inbeliveble , doesnt matter your strategy if allways hava bad "luck" you never wins
Virtuosity98 wrote:
o_O What??
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

UltrasPlot wrote:
so uh I have the worst single roll on the site (25-52) and I'm probably somewhere in the top 18...

refuted.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Yes there is no accounting for luck when a move is 60/40 at best. Sometimes its better to be lucky than good.

Now you say that always being unlucky means you'll never win but surely you know the concept of variance. I simply cannot believe someone can always have bad luck so maybe you need to adjust your strategy slightly in whatever games your having your bad luck in and you'll start to win a few (Y)
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
UltrasPlot wrote:
lol syg you seem to believe I can never have bad luck

(which is entirely false by the way)

we take attacks that are 60% for granted and then blame the site when it fails

really?
Sygmassacre wrote:
I was responding to the thread creator and I never said you never have bad luck. I was saying no one can have only bad luck
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
Matty wrote:
True, even with the best strategy, the worst luck can and will ruin it.

But if you know probability, you will know to calculate the cost, to calculate the risk.

You have good luck (approximately) as often as you have bad luck. You probably do not realize - most people don't - but it is a fact.

Learn to recognize this fact - once you do, you can maybe make a strategy that will help you win games, even if you have some bad luck. One that will help you benefit good luck, without making it an all or nothing guess that ruins the game for everyone.

Like so many do today.

There is a reason why some ppl win lots of games, and others don't - and the reason is not luck. Both have good luck, both have bad luck. It is learning how to deal with it that can make you a risk master.

Goodluck!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
The_Bishop wrote:
I vote Matty's as the best answer! (Y)

(In Yahoo-Answer style)
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein