To stop scrolling for ages
  • 17 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Madagascarter wrote:
Can we page PM's like we do with the forums?

Also when you chose to delete a PM why does it pop up again when someone post something in it. You've shown your not interested by deleting it but it just pops up again!
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Matty wrote:
How do you mean page like the forums? You can both choose next and previous, you can choose the page number and you can mark messages as sticky.

Yes, deleting PM's is a bit weird, not sure if there is something easy to be done about that.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Madagascarter wrote:
In the forums there are 15 posts to a page.

In one of my Pm's with someone there are 62 messages. I think t would be easier for everyone if we had 4 pages so we wont have to scroll as much
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Matty wrote:
Ah, well, I think I can change that.

Not right now though, but if it's not done by thursday, remind me :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
PsymonStark wrote:
Would this be showing by default the last page, and not only when there is something new like in forums? I hope so :)
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
emjaydee wrote:
Be nice to have an unsubscribe from message feature too. Then I wouldn't get 9000 messages about mafia because Oxen's included me in a 50 person message :(
UltrasPlot wrote:
emjay we're relentless, we won't stop til you join >:D
---
EDIT: (relevant) this would in fact be extremely useful for mafia games. Some of the conversations contain a ton of messages:
Excerpts from Ultra's Inbox (Time: LotR Mafia) (click to show)
Virtuosity98 wrote:
UltrasPlot said:
You and 5 People Forces of Mordor Group PM (682) 12:07 AM, 12 September 2014 Delete Mark unread Sticky

Wooooaaaah.

I agree that this would be useful if there were 15 messages to a page for PMs like it is in the forums.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

UltrasPlot wrote:
last 150 messages or so were bashing me for screwing up the balance of the Ring ;-;
Matty wrote:
You can now see 20 messages per page. I hope this helped a bit. The deletion thing is something I'm not going to look at now, sorry.
Virtuosity98 wrote:
hmmmm not sure it worked... All my PM convo's are still one big mega-page. E.g. one of them contains 66 quotes, but they are not on 4 separate pages of 20, but are still in one long stream of 66...
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

PsymonStark wrote:
It's not working for me... It still displays all the thread.
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
Matty wrote:
Ah, then I now understand what you mean :)
Not going to change that any time soon though.
Matty wrote:
I thought ppl who had 200 messages wanted to be able to browse them faster, by showing 15 on a page instead of 10
(it already shows 15, so made it 20).