thaithai got extra -
  • 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
rgenandt wrote:
I was attacking from Penonome (7 troops) to Rio Hato, he had one troop there. I won, and then it froze when I wanted to move troops. I hit refresh and it said I had won, but it wanted me to move my 1 extra from San Miguel to fortify. I did that and it left Rio hato in thaithai's possession and put another troop there so he had 2 instead of 1
rgenandt wrote:
It kind of sucks because I had a good shot at finishing him off at that point to win the game, but then it was 7 to 2 and of course I just lost 4 troops right away because the computer hates me and I had to quit attacking....

Why does the computer hate me? Can I buy it donuts?
4myGod wrote:
lol. Wow. I don't know what's going on with these troop failures lately, I will talk to the programmers and see if they messed with something. Odd we didn'thave any problems like this before.
rgenandt wrote:
I did eventually win at least - so in the long run, no damage done...other than it just reinforcing that psychological sense that the computer is in some way tilting the game :-)
4myGod wrote:
Lol. I bet. I have gone through the code several times wondering what I broke that keeps making me lose. Then I realize nothing is broken. :(
4myGod wrote:
Lol. I bet. I have gone through the code several times wondering what I broke that keeps making me lose. Then I realize nothing is broken. :(