• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Villain191 wrote:
It would be great if the join games menu was sortable for each of the current columns. It is currently organised in game number but I'd like to have the option of rearranging it to alphabetise the maps, show the games with most players in already or arrange in card type etc.
Cireon wrote:
This is a feature that is high on the list to be added with the redesign of the lobby's. I completely agree with this feature though :D
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
Yes, if someone is good at making designs for such a page: feel free to comment in this topic

(it's sticky, so no one should have problems finding it).

But yes, this is defenitely a feature we want at some point.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Can I just ask for an update on the progress of this feature? I find myself browsing through the long term games for a new game to join, and after a good 5 minutes of sifting through unwanted games I find one!... only to find out that it has a points limit or is domination or something. This would go a long way to help the searches. :)

Also, is there a way to program games to remove themselves from the list if no-one has joined in, say, 1 month. The game at the top of the lobby at the moment was created 7 months ago and still has only one member.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Matty wrote:
Staff members occasionally remove these games - the game that is currently on top is my test game however (I stole it from Vexer about half a year ago) to test an improved interface for joining games.

Once that is done (or alternatively, once Cireon has time again) we'll throw around the long term game lobby and add the filters.

You can help with that as well by the way.

If I'm correct one of these two forum threads (
http://www.dominating12.com/forum/?cmd=topic&id=1122&board=20
http://www.dominating12.com/forum/?cmd=topic&id=771
)
has a design for the new long term game lobby, but we're not 100% happy with it. If you can design something that looks good, and satisfies all the points named in the thread (one of the two is the one you need) than you'd help us a lot.
Apart from that, Vexer has some designs he might not have posted there, ask him (but in that thread please).

First however, read them and see for yourself :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria