no more "spamming the click button"
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Votazap wrote:
Sometimes in games you have to spam the click button as fast you can for lack of time or because the game has gotten to a point where there are enormous stacks on people's capitals. A way to fix this annoyance would be to implement a button that automatically attacks till un-"attackable".It would save time and......clicks lol
UltrasPlot wrote:
tbh I don't like that, since some would like to stop mid-attack if they see things going bad...

I'd go for a *auto-click 10x* or an *auto-click 20x-50x* option... but we all know ur busy, Matty. :)
UltrasPlot wrote:
Yes I know, but autoattack 20 times is more worthwhile since no one is going to blindly blitz... those of us who tend to retreat mid attack would like to benefit from the code too.
lifeinpixels wrote:
While this would be relatively unimportant on the do to list, I think it would be nice to have another dropdown menu where you can specify how many auto attacks you want with 1 click. For the sake of simplicity and noob-friendliness, it can be disabled by default and enabled in users' profiles if they want.