Bug
  • 13 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Jltile2 wrote:
I am trying to set up account it is not sending me a confirmation email. I have tried two user names with different emails cause I used three emails for the first account. Any help here ?
UltrasPlot wrote:
You already have an account...
You are not allowed to have more than one account.
Jltile2 wrote:
I understand about two accounts. This is my first day visiting the site. My problem is my first account I made, I was not getting the email confirmation back, even though I tried to resend it multiple times. Also then as stated said if your not getting it you have the option to use another email and I did that.

So then I logged out of that account and made another account thinking maybe there was a problem with the first account. User names were jltile1 and jltile2 not like I'm trying to make multi accounts. I am on another site and have over 8000 games played I know the rules very well.

Can some one help here?

JL
cbt711 wrote:
When you join, there is a message (click messages link), and you should have one from Admin. Reply to that with this issue, and hopefully they can help you. Or just write a message and fill in Crystal as the TO: - she's an admin. Not sure if Admin goes to her or Fendi now, but Fendi is no longer an admin. SO on second thought, click this link
http://www.dominating12.com/index.php?cmd=member&sec=profile&id=2887

Top right ish - click send message. Write her your issue, as she is much more equipped to help than the general forums.
UltrasPlot wrote:
Fendi still owns the site so technically I believe Fendi still has admin powers. :) Uhh right Fendi?
Vexer wrote:
replies to messages from Admin go to Elysium5 now.

Many email servers reject our email mistakenly thinking that it is spam they don't even send it to your junk folder. If you use a gmail address it will work every time.

We want you to use an email address that works so that you can get turn notifications but if you can't use gmail for some reason then I can activate your account. Just let me know.
Jltile2 wrote:
Ok got a gmail account and yes it worked. Kinda wired it would not on aol account. Got my fist game finished, and yes won lol. So are there team games on this site. The other players threw in the white flag nice feature.

Oh also I have two accounts can you guys just delete the other one jltile1 which was the first one I tried to set up and failed. Thanks

JL
Vexer wrote:
Yeah, i can disable that account. Would you prefer that name though? I can swap it.

Yeah AOL in particular has never worked. Very strange.

Team games are still in beta here. We have a short list of things to do before they will be enabled for everyone.
Jltile2 wrote:
Ya if you could swap my accounts that would be cool and ya bring the team games on. Looking forward to that I'm on another site and play mostly team games. Just over 5000 of them ; )

Thanks JL
elysium5 wrote:
Has the name been swapped yet? If not, I can take care of it. Just send me a PM.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Vexer wrote:
I'm waiting for him to respond to my message acknowledging that the swap will happen so that he knows to use the other name to log in.