Short term/long term option
  • 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
BrewDog wrote:
As a person who doesn't have time to play live games, I'd like an option where I could start/join a game that's live and after a number of turns (either pre-determined or in game agreed upon) the game would turn into a long-term.
cbt711 wrote:
They've been talking about automatic options to be voted on during games. These options would be to cancel an unfair game or stalemate, extend capped or fixed cards to uncapped to break a stalemate, or turn short term into long term.

I imagine every player would have to vote yes and it will probably be a while with all the stuff they're working on.
elysium5 wrote:
This is a good idea and options like this have been discussed. I believe it will eventually be worked on. I'm just not sure where it is on the list.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Vexer wrote:
It's on the list. One the vote to end game is done adding things like this will be trivial.
Sygmassacre wrote:
I would imagine it would need its own screen
Live (speed)
New type
Long Term

just to save confusion about which games are which when joining.
And it might have to be a premium only thing so non premium dont accidentally go over their active games quota
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ