I see this every day
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
cbt711 wrote:
In the live chat at least once a day, and typically more, people ask for help from a mod or admin. Can we please add this to the FAQ:

Q: How do I get help from an admin or moderator to cancel an unfair game or end a stalemate?

A: Click the "Whose Online" Link and look for a moderator or admin. It will be in parenthesis after their screen name. Ideally you will find one that is currently online, as the names are listed by most recent activity. Click on the most active mod or admin's name to bring up their profile. From here, click "Send Private Message" link. Please make the subject "Active Game Help: #####" where the game number is in place of #####. The game number is found at the end of the URL in the address bar after the equal sign of the game you wish to be reviewed or cancelled.

Keep in mind the admin or mod will show up when or if they can and chat with the room for all party's perspective on the issue or stalemate. If there are no active moderators or admins, you can play the game to a conclusion as fast as possible, and then write an ADMIN (not a moderator) with all other players included in the message asking for your points back from that game, stating a draw was agreed upon but no staff were available at the time.

Or something like that. The live chat pleas for help are hard to see all the time, and the above method seems to be the standard from the veterans around here.
Crystal wrote:
cbt I think you are right.. this should be added to the FAQ's