What happens when a teammate can't continue?
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
cbt711 wrote:
So long term team games are just amazing. Had so much fun the last few weeks. But now one of my teammates is suspended for a week! Made me also wonder what happens if there's some event in a player's life that takes them from the game, not of their own fault. Like a sickness or death or anything beyond their control. 

I propose the option to transfer turns in this case, or in the case of a suspension, an admin / mod be able to at least have the option to replace the player. If something takes out a player, we all just accept that he or she misses those turns and loses... but now it's going to hurt other people that had nothing to do with that one player.

Especially when teams are randomly picked, there is no fault with any teammates. Just a thought.
Matty wrote:
It is possible for admins with database access to replace players, but it's not that easy to do.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty wrote:
Do you have someone that wants to substitute him? And does everyone in the game agree?
If so, I can try.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria