whats your ppg?
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
killrick wrote:
just for fun {lets not bug the programers for this one} but take your points and divide them by the # of games that you have played to see your average points per game{ppg}
we can compare here to see
for example i have 2919 points and have played 159 games = ppg of 18.358
this may be interesting or it may be quite dull .only one way to tell
cbt711 wrote:
Lol, I know why you want to test this out. You have like the best on the site KR :) I have thought mine was pretty good but you and I area always next to each other on the player rankings page and you got me. But I did skill points / games played. In any case, I don't think anyone is better than you.

3067 / 341 = 9.00 points per game for me.
Matty wrote:
It is not a very fair measurement - when your rank is low you lose alot less points per lost game. So ppl who know how to play, but play only few games are going to win this easily.

But here's mine: 4569 / 331 = 13.80
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
cbt711 wrote:
Lol Matty. It's not fair... PS - here is my awesome ratio :D

Mine was once over 1000. I won my first game.
Cireon wrote:
2172 / 235 ≈ 9.24
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Sygmassacre wrote:
How many points does someone start with? Was it 1000? I cant remember but you would have to minus this from your total points (points-sign-up points)/games

Anyway, mine is 3088/1355=2.27
Or, 2088/1355=1.54

WOW thats really low compared to you guys
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ
killrick wrote:
i forgot about them free 1000 pts when ya join but we will ignore the free part and just use the total pts like we beeen doin
@cbt... your rite i dont think anyone can beat my ppg but i wanted to see how close the big dogs around here will come to my score
and oh yea.....ne ner ne ner neee ner....mines bigger than yours is