• 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
hosernaut wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so sorry in advance if its not.

For some reason, I've been stuck at 807 tokens. It's been stuck there since I bought some maps a few days ago. I'm 10 points away from a rank up, and I just realized my tokens had not gone up since I bought those maps.

Is this a known issue, or is it unique to me? (Also, could someone please fix it for me?)

Thanks
Vexer wrote:
Well the best place to send a bug report is directly to me but this is the second best place so no worries.

I have been looking into this and have yet to figure it out.

Others have had the problem but I don't know if it's sitewide or not. Once it's fixed I'll probably just give everybody a few hundred tokens cause that's way easier to do than figure out how many each player needs.
Vexer wrote:
I think i have this fixed. Let me know if it happens in any game that finishes after this post.

I just gave everyone active in the last 8 days 300 tokens cause it's easier than trying to figure out how many they should actually get. I hope everyone will be satisfied with this.
Sygmassacre wrote:
Well as it stands i will need another 12000 to buy all the remaining ranks but I cant see myself gaining that many points that quickly lol
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ