• 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
sfhbballnut wrote:
typically in adjacent and chained fortification games it does seem to like auto refreshing after you've tried to make your fortification that would automatically end your turn. Don't think it happens all the time, but a significant amount of turns in those games end in me having to refresh manually.

And at least once when my turn has ended like it should, the icons indicating where and to fortify were still on the map. 
-My name is Gladiator.
sfhbballnut wrote:
and now it appears to be happening on any game trying to end fortifications......
-My name is Gladiator.
4myGod wrote:
I don't quite understand. What browser? and do you mean it "doesn't" like auto refreshing after you fortify? because you said "does".
4myGod wrote:
Ok, I see what you mean. The problem is that same problem where you get the errors. Something randomly is wrong with the sending emails. I don't have any idea what it can be but after you finish your turn the server is suppose to send an email to the next player, well that is returning an error, and the javascript doesn't know what the php error means so it breaks and doesn't refresh the page.

I have to figure out what's wrong with the emails.
4myGod wrote:
lol, talked to my host. They said this morning they installed a firewall that blocked emails, then they fixed the problem when I talked to them. Thanks for telling me hostgator! :(
sfhbballnut wrote:
sorry that was such a mess of a report, I kept noticing different things about it as it happened, think you got it though
-My name is Gladiator.