When a country is defeated right the moment I conquered another country from it, the move dialogue shows no options and I can't
  • 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
jonasP wrote:
Hi,

by chance I just ran in two issues in same time games beta:

1. When a country is defeated right the moment I conquered another country from it, the move dialogue shows no options to select a number of units and I can't do anything for the rest of the turn.

2. When I wait to klick start turn until my territories are decreased to 4 or 5 only, I only can reinforce with one unit instead of 3.

Thanks for your work

jonasp
Matty wrote:
Same time games are beta for a reason - weird things can happen, especially in live games.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty wrote:
There are 3 stages in development:
- Alpha (Being developed, only tested amoung some hand picked testers)
- Beta (It is still in development, or not completely finished, but realeased for public and you can use it)
- Released (This is public and supposed to be stable (though of course there can be some small bug here and there).
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
Are you saying that you were attacking two different territories from the same territory at the same time? Don't do that. That'll mess things up even in non same time games. There's no way to fix it so that you can do that.
ckiller300 wrote:
I was waiting for a game and i was hitting still here. The game had started except I had no clue as I am hitting still her. The game made me miss my turn, messing up cards and game play...