Glitch in 258603
  • 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
sinha05 wrote:
I was pretty much on the verge of winning when my troops decided to convert to the other side.

Mr. snakevp decided to play spoilsport and when ahead with the game and not surprisingly won.

wtf do I do now?
Cireon wrote:
Send a message to an admin/moderator to check the game. If indeed something went wrong, points for that game will be returned.

I have seen troops converted too sometimes, but this is a client-side bug. Hence reloading the page should fix the problem.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
lifeinpixels wrote:
I would guess this is one of the known same-time game bugs. That's why same-time gameplay is still in beta mode.
Vexer wrote:
Actually this was not a same time game. I'm not sure how this glitched happened but when I go to fix the code for same time games I will try and figure out how this could have happened. Holt will be returning the points for this game.
Vexer wrote:
Well I figured out how it happened while working on the resign button code. It was a glitch related to running out of time and not properly finishing your turn. It's fixed now.
Spartakus wrote:
You see new glitch Vexer in game we yesterday played, lord Vader tell you what happened, i kill player and i didn't get his cards o.O
Vexer wrote:
That is an entirely different glitch. You guys played with too many players on a small map. There weren't enough cards to go around so duplicates were used. Both you and the player you killed had the same card and that caused a glitch when the server attempted to transfer cards.
Vexer wrote:
The glitch mentioned in the previous two posts is now fixed.