• 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
sfhbballnut wrote:
I believe game 222 is supposed to be 8 player capitals, each person appears to be starting with 11 troops on a capital but the circles indicating that they are capitals are missing
-My name is Gladiator.
4myGod wrote:
Hmm.. I will have to check that out. It seems it gave troops like you said but didn't assign the territory as the capital. Until I fix it, don't try to take a capital, it won't defeat the player.
4myGod wrote:
Alright thank you. The problem was that for some reason I input Alberta as yet another capital for an 8 person game, by doing this it made 9 possible capitals so the code messed up trying to give a capital to everyone. So the person who ended up with his capital on Alberta instead of Western United States I just swapped those 2 territories, as well I told the game where all the capitals are so it can show the symbol.

Good luck with the game everyone, sorry about that. Hopefully the problem is solved and it won't happen again.
wca wrote:
Now the game thinks sfh owns two capitals, West US and West Australia.
sfhbballnut wrote:
yey for capitals glitches in my favor...again

I can't actually do anything with that second capital, just shows up as a green capital on my screen, but I can't see it or place troops
-My name is Gladiator.
4myGod wrote:
Western Australia shows up as a capital belonging to Neutral for me... Well anyways, when I originally "fixed" the problem I accidentally put the fix to the problem in an if statement, so it delete the capital if someone is defeated... which it already does. So I took it out of the if statement and now when someone is defeated, even by being kicked, it will delete all that persons capitals.

Keep an eye on capital games where someone deadbeats and make sure his capital goes away. If you see it go away then tell me here so I can know it's fixed.
4myGod wrote:
I will manually get rid of sfh's second capital by the way.