• 11 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
sfhbballnut wrote:
so every once in a while this appears in black on the my games page

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/domin8/public_html/lib/php/dxii/model/turn.php on line 800
-My name is Gladiator.
sfhbballnut wrote:
well it happened again and got worse
[image]

text reads
Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to localhost:26 (Connection refused) in /home/domin8/public_html/lib/php/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 122

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable to connect to localhost:26 (Connection refused) in /home/domin8/public_html/lib/php/phpmailer/class.smtp.php on line 122

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/domin8/public_html/lib/php/dxii/model/turn.php on line 800

-My name is Gladiator.
4myGod wrote:
Hmm, looks like it's trying to send an email but for some reason can't... that is weird as hell. I guess games where someone missed a turn will be updated there, and the next player will be emailed... and for some reason it's breaking for you. I will have to look deep into that, what browser you using?
4myGod wrote:

That is an error I haven't yet figured out. The fsockopen() errors though are done.
sfhbballnut wrote:
Warning: key() [function.key]: Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/domin8/public_html/lib/php/dxii/model/turn.php on line 445
-My name is Gladiator.
sfhbballnut wrote:
ok, got a new on for you, this one occurs when clicking the "my games" button. Screen comes up as white with this message on it. 

Fatal error: Call to a member function runRaw() on a non-object in /home/domin8/public_html/lib/php/dxii/model/game.php on line 391

clicking back and trying again works every time as far as fixing it. 
-My name is Gladiator.
4myGod wrote:
Oh, that was a good find! That explains the reason capitals are still not being deleted when users miss too many turns and get kicked.

Well I fixed that one, easy fix. Uploading it now.