Idea for a game improvement
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Clarke wrote:

I know that if you have a set, the game automatically gives you a "trade in card" window and allows you to decide if you want to trade in or skip.

But you have to look around the window to get a feel for the board to make your decision. Sometimes I click "skip" and then on further reflection, I decide I would like to trade in.

So how about a little button somewhere that brings the trade in window back up if you want to use it. Of course if you place even 1 reinforcement anywhere the button becomes inactive.

Just an idea...
lifeinpixels wrote:
You can click and drag the cards box to the side or bottom of your screen so that you can think in peace.
Vexer wrote:
or logout and then view the game and there will be no box until you log back in again.

If enough other people request this then I can put it on the to do list but it would be low priority.
Cireon wrote:
Actually it is on my todo list to allow a player to go back to the turn-in screen after the already clicked it away. So basically the same as you are suggesting, except for the screen does still show up in the beginning.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Clarke wrote:
Oh I never wanted the box to not automatically appear if you have a set. So it looks like Cireon and I have the same exact idea.

Cireon wrote:
I that case: it is on my todo list, but I am not sure when I am able to work on this, as I do have to look into some large chunks of code for this ;)
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card