• 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
emjaydee wrote:
I don't know how difficult this would be to implement, but how about different rankings for different game types?

This idea came up as I have played a few capital games recently with a player ranked staff sergeant who seemed to have no idea how to play this type of game. They are obviously a skilled player, just not at capitals.

Just thought it would be helpful to see if a player is good at a particular type of game, rather than expecting a high-ranked player to know the basics of capitals.
Cireon wrote:
I would love to have separate rankings per game mode, but this would require quite some change in the existing systems. Also I think the actual rank should still depend on the overall score, as some people just play one or the other and I think both ways should allow you to progress in the more general ranking.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
I dont want seperate ranks, as ranks just tell you how good you are overall.
What I would like is a statistics page for a member, where you can see approximately how good he is in increasing capitals, how good in increasing DM's, how his FOG skills are, how he does in domination, and how he does in fixed/capped/no card games.

However, I do not have any real clear ideas about this, so input could help :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
I was talking about different rankings, not ranks. Basically additional "player ranks" pages that only count certain aspects.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card