to avoid the stalemate
  • 18 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Matty wrote:
Actually inceasing games can stalemate too, but if you reduce troop count than the first player who is after the reduction has a huge advantage, so you can't apply that trick.

(The only solution for stalemated increasing games I know is to end them).
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
lifeinpixels wrote:
Yeah I know they can stalemate (I was watching the d12 game after all) but the number of stalemated increasing games compared to stalemated fixed games is one in a thousand or something like that.
thaithai wrote:
dferguson
Or a max number of troop is depended on the current amount of territory held by the play in a game. Ex player holds 20 territories that player can have a max of 100 troops in play (5 per territory) but he can deploy them all in one spot if wanting. This would encourage players to attack because the more land you posses when your turn comes back around the more potential troops you could have
I agree dferguson. You need more food to feed huge stroop, food depend your teritorry.
In fixed game,if we only set max limit per each player,it will be still stalement.because you only attack when you reach max limit and it is only a small fight, you dont want lose more stroop