• 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
sfhbballnut wrote:
ok so the odds of you getting a set any specific color does not differ from color to color so why should the # of troops you receive?
currently a red set receives 4, green 6, blue 8. Making all these the same value (5-6 in my opinion, but that's negotiable) would make more sense and make the site more unique as the current set up is used elsewhere. 

The is also the possibility of including the mixed set in the fixed cards option, making the set up truly fixed in that turning in cards always gives you the same amount (more like 6-8 for this option I think) This would also make the site unique and would take away the random chance of someone getting a mixed set in their first 3 cards and having a much larger bonus than others. 
-My name is Gladiator.
wca wrote:
I think it would be good to lock flat rate at 8 armies each time, no matter what kind of set you turn in.
Its enough to make cards worth something, but wouldn't completely end the game if someone got to cash early.
chris wrote:
Sounds good to me. Won't be enough to be a game changer, especially late in the game.

Well, of course I'm mad. It makes things a great deal more interesting.
chris wrote:
True enough. That's only enough to take 1 country, though. Not likely to have too many troops left over after a battle like that.

4myGod wrote:
So we want to replace the current fixed cards of 4,6,8,10 or whatnot to 8,8,8,8? I just want to be clear this is what everyone is suggesting. If so then yeah I can go ahead and do that and have it in time for the next update.
chris wrote:
I'm up for something a little bigger then 8, but I seem to be outvoted. 8 works fine, though.

sfhbballnut wrote:
yeah the 8,8,8,8 option is what's being suggested, making fixed cards, truly fixed
-My name is Gladiator.
wca wrote:
my vote is for 8. ten is just too much of a game-changer when armies are small.