• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
sfhbballnut wrote:
alright, game 150 is a 4 player game on panama map. It had 3 players in it and I attempted to join. I joined, but the game failed to initialize so the join game button stayed up, and the chat shows I could join several times. The game now does not appear in active or pending games, and it is no one's turn. 

[image]
[image]

link to the game
http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=game&sec=play&id=150
-My name is Gladiator.
4myGod wrote:
oh wow, big bug. Ok I will take a look at this tomorrow. Has anyone been able to get into any game since? Was that a freestyle game by chance?
sfhbballnut wrote:
you'd have to ask wca, I didn't create the game. is there a way of telling if a game is sequential or same time after its been created? (aside from everyone taking their turns concurrently)
-My name is Gladiator.
wca wrote:
I am almost 100% sure that the game was supposed to be Sequential.
I made games 148, 149, and 150 with the same settings.
148 and 149 are both sequential, so I'd assume game 150 is the same.

To create those three games, I clicked the 'create game' button really quickly. Its a trick that also works on 'other' risk sites that lets you create lots of games at once, all with the same settings, by clicking the create button very quickly. Cause each time you click, it sends a new 'create game' message to the server and each click creates a new game.
Doing that is very useful if I want to make more than one game, because I don't have to refresh the page each time to create a new one.

But maybe that was part of what caused the problem...
4myGod wrote:
Nah, I do that too to create multiple games. Perhaps it's the new leave button I added. I will have to mess around with it.