Block geese (turn missers, suiciders, bad players) app
  • 24 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
killpriest wrote:
I demand a app /option set up. So i can add clowns fools and geese on a list.
When I create a game my goose list kicks in and automatically blocks these geese on list. I should not have to lock every game. You get one chance.. if ya blow it eg turn misser, suicider or just a twit / bad player in general. I as a paying customer want and need to be able to block !!!
 .*. IIIOIII KP IIIOIII .*.
lifeinpixels wrote:
Well, we all start off as bad players. They need a chance to improve and if you teach them, most will learn quickly. I think turn missing needs to be excused too; if you look at the top players almost everyone has missed many turns.

But still, you have an interesting idea. I feel like this could be abused somehow but I can't think of any way at the moment.
killpriest wrote:
It's not fair when last persson to join has 266 turn miss from 400! Turns bro
killpriest wrote:
It is not fair when last to join suicides first turn wrecking game for everyone.
killpriest wrote:
It us not fair when Wingmen pull all troops out of cap and sit it open for there buddy so he gets all the troops.
killpriest wrote:
Secret alliances and peep that decide to suicide on you when it was not a last resort, and best option would be to stack cap but they had a shirt day so decided to ruin someone else's game ???
Vexer wrote:
Friends/Enemies are on the to do list but no one is currently working on it.
killpriest wrote:
They can join your games pixels.. I want easy option to choose who I play with when create games and not get snagged.. I new jambej and ertx2 where cheats from 1st game.. I then started another game.. thinking I hope these geese don't join to wingman me... Last 2 slots open then bang before I know what's going on jambek and ertx2 joined... Ahh to bad can't leave they triggered it to start..  had to waste more my time .. calling admin to game playing and stalling gwme so admin could come look... Now if I had my list i would not be in that situation.. It took alot my time to track there 6 accounts down and summon Fendi and MAPS to close them down.. and during the admin process of closing down the 6 accounts i could not play much live game being worried they jump in last minute and trigger game start.. now if i had a goise button I could have added all 6 accounts when I tracked them down to my shyte list and not have to worry.. just add geese ti list , inform admin of the cheats and game on. I will teach new guys and give them a chance..but some peep I dont want to teach and don't deserve it.. I will send the tuna i reject your way pixelator if your keen and like the taste of duck!!!
lifeinpixels wrote:
killpriest, don't get me wrong, if your idea was implemented I would definitely use it.
SpamFree wrote:
Friends/Enemies sounds cool but beyond that i'm not a fan. Sorry killpriest but, while i'm a fan of greater options/choice, i'm not big on this one.

Bang wrote:
I think a feature where you have the "BOOT" facility would be a good idea, you see there is already a facility for friends / enemies and that's the password choice, but the game also has to be started by the creator, within a certain time, or the creator could get called away or side-tracked and forget to start the game!
It may well cause a snobbery in the game as I have seen in other online games.
Perhaps you could make it that nobody can "BOOT" an Admin or Moderater. This would stop entrapment of Noobs and unsuspecting folk by team players.
lifeinpixels wrote:
I like that idea but the problem is that if they are the last player to join, you wouldn't be able to kick them because the game would have already started.
Vexer wrote:
How about this, if the player is on your enemy list and you created the game then they won't be able to join at all. If you did not create the game and the player is on your enemy list then it will auto remove you from the game before it starts and let them join. You can choose to rejoin the game if you decide that you can handle that particular enemy given the game setup and the other players. The only problem with that is if you have a particularly annoying enemy who likes to remove you from games and then leave the game himself. So if you have an enemy like that then you should always be the game creator.

The Friends list would primarily be used to easily invite players to your games.

Would it be a good idea to limit the size of the enemy list? I could imagine some players adding half the site to their list and that would be a problem. So if the list was limited to 20 then you would have to think about who's your biggest enemies.
Cireon wrote:
That would work, though I think you should get a notification when you get removed from a game.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card