Doesn't load
  • 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Cireon wrote:
When I try to check the forums from my phone (iPhone 5, iOS 7), it loads just fine and has the grey overlay like usual, but when it is done loading, the grey overlay doesn't go away and thus I can not interact with the forum.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
Are you trying to view it in the train (or other bad internet connections)?

Sometimes it fails to load the javascript completely, and thus the grey overlay doesn't gets removed...
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
It happens both on my home network and the university network. I don't think I have a Javascript console available.

Alright, did some testing and it only occurs when using the Chrome browser on iOS, using the default Safari seems to work. I guess there is some javascript that fails then on the Chrome browser?
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Matty wrote:
Oh no, not chrome again :S
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
I use Chrome all the time on my laptop and computer and it works fine XD
Matty wrote:
Or maybe we can put a little [x] at the top right of the overlay (or somewhere else) to make it dissapear manually.

Would be nice in the train for me sometimes :)
urgul wrote:
samsung SUCKS!
Apple rocks, they named themselves after a good fruit.
Cireon wrote:
Sygmassacre - Nov 2, 05:05 AM
Buy a Samsung
urgul - Nov 2, 08:44 AM
samsung SUCKS!
Apple rocks, they named themselves after a good fruit.
Let's not turn this into a mobile phone war... I have an iPhone, I have a problem with it, that's what this thread is about.
elysium5 wrote:
The boys bring all the phones to the yard...
and my phone, is better than yours...
my phone, is better than yours...
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Sygmassacre wrote:
I have a Nokia anyway but it sucks so I dont recommend it anyway. I'll stop invading your thread now
A Harmonic Generator Intermodulator
 Σ