Game Length
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
xonn wrote:
I work in a call center where many of my employees like to play. However the live games are too short for the volume we have sometimes, but the long term games are too long. Many of them have mentioned that they would be interested in medium length games where they have maybe an hour or two to take their turns. This can be done with long term games. However, the pace of the game often drops to a halt in situations where people do not have internet access outside of work.
lifeinpixels wrote:
I think 30-60 minute turns are a very interesting concept, and hopefully not too hard to implement if people like the idea. I would play more of these "live" games if they were available, but the main reason I don't play live so much is because usually the time between my turns is too short to do anything else in the background, but to long for one sitting.
Cireon wrote:
You just can't expect people to watch a game for 30 minutes or a full hour. People have to go to bed at some point. It is just completely impractical. The only circumstances under which it would work is personal games. In that case, please just long term games. It is really easy to add, but it will mean another option to display, another option in alle the menu's, it's just not worth it for the very small amount of people that will actually use it.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Thorpe wrote:
Plus you have the other options...trade-in increasing...unlimited...3 or 5 min turns...and capitals...cut down the time also. If there is a staff on-line we could, say after you play live, we could make it long-term game, then when you have all players ready, make we can make it live.

This is a option that you will have to work with one of the staff to do.

Other than that...there is no option that would be fair.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next