doesnt have to be 9?
  • 13 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
urgul wrote:
there should be more color choices such as brown, white, and aqua (blue green), those are all what i think are popular colors.
Cireon wrote:
I think we will get even more problems with colour blind then. Also, these colours work on existing maps. Adding a colour like white might not work on all maps.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Vexer wrote:
I tried to do brown once but it was too hard to tell it apart from the orange.

If I were to make more options they would probably include patterns or two toned colors.
scaldwell17 wrote:
I run a dual-boot Ubuntu/Windows machine and I see first-hand that colour rendering in the different OS's gives a change in the observed colour. In the Windows version (similar to most users on the site??) The colours blue and violet are pretty close already. I imagine adding more colours would make this happen more often. Just wanted to mention that systems will render colours differently and this is also a factor in addition to things like colour-blindness.
Vexer wrote:
White doesn't work with capitals. It looks pretty dumb to have a white circle inside a white circle.
urgul wrote:
lifeinpixels wrote:
Not that I really care too much about colors, but how about dark green? Seems like there is a light/dark variation of every color but green.
urgul wrote:
urgul wrote: